FBI DENIES REQUEST FROM NY ATTORNEY TO RELEASE HRC EMAILS UNDER FOIA.
FBI has declined to turn over files related to its investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails by arguing a lack of public interest in the matter.
“Hillary Clinton’s case isn’t interesting enough to the public to justify releasing the FBI’s files on her,” the bureau said this week in rejecting an open-records request by a lawyer seeking to have the former secretary of state punished for perjury.
Just how interesting would it be if:
1. it is determined that the Obama administration violated privacy acts by tapping into private citizens and government employees to gain access to information that might aid the HRC election campaign?
2. obstruction of Justice is found with the destruction of evidence; namely, HRC computers and cell phones?
3. the 33,000 missing emails contain classified information, illegal campaign tactics, or wrongful use of Clinton Foundation funds?
4. the Clinton-Lynch-Obama-Comey connection proves to much more than grandchildren talk, rather, it was an attempt to influence the Clinton investigation?
5. the Benghazi investigation is re-opened and shows HRC lied about events leading up to Ambassador Stevens and 3 others deaths?
PRESIDENT TRUMP: Appoint a special prosecutor. Get to the bottom of this mass conspiracy cover-up to elect Hillary Clinton.