THE MOUSE THAT ROARED. NORTH KOREA, THEM OR US?
Chinese silence on sanctions on North Korea is deafening. NK now has an ICBM that can reach the United States with a nuclear warhead. It has delivered a message that says LA can expect a gift package from KJU.
President Trump delivered the “line in the sand” message to KJU a few months ago; to no avail. He threatens another nuclear test while developing long range missiles. He has become emboldened, knowing that America has done nothing.
1. China steps up and cuts North Korea off.
2. Arm South Korea and Japan with nuclear capability. Neither want it, but China wants that less.
3. Drop MOAB’s on all their missile launch and mfg. site including mass bombing of their border artillery which has targeted Seoul and its 10M population only 35 miles away.
4. A regime change or coup d’etat overthrowing KJU
5. U.N. condemnation and sanctions.
6. Increased military presence on and around the Korean penninsula.
China wants none of the above. Most of all it does not want the North Korean hoards to flood the Chinese borders by the millions if war starts. So, it comes down to just how much pressure Trump wants to apply to his new found friend Chinese President Xi.
1. The allies cannot continue to live under the wrath of a mad man armed with the most dangerous weapons man has ever devised. It’s up to China to step in to avert war.
2. If China does nothing, a well planned attack on multi fronts might work. Attack the border cannons, and destroy the missiles sites as well as the nuke storage. Problem is that losses on both sides will be huge because of retaliation.
Either China will step in, pressure KJU, take away their nukes and missiles, and appoints his successor… or we will.
Say KJU doesn’t cave to China or President Xi refuses to pressue NK. KJU sends a nuke to Japan, Seoul, or Los Angeles. We cannot take the chance that a mentally impaired tyrant will use common sense and not pull the proverbial trigger.
IT’S DOWN TO A GAME OF CHICKEN, WHO WILL FLINCH FIRST? KJU, China or Trump?
In 1945, the US was the only one with nuclear capability. Now proliferation has spread and has gotten into the bad guy’s hands. A hydrogen bomb in a densely populated area woud kill millions. We cannot afford to wait for the first shot to respond. Then it’s too late. A pre-emptive strike is called for.
Haven’t we had enough experience with Pearl Harbor? We knew it was coming but did nothing and were caught flat footed. General Douglas MacArthur, WWII legend in the Pacific, had it right in 1951. He wanted to Nuke Manchuria and take out the threat once and for all. President Truman capitulated, firing the general.
Either we get them or KJU gets us! If we don’t, then who?